Last fall I bought a new (to me) vehicle: a Kubota L4400 tractor. I knew it was going to be a very useful tool but I didn’t realize just how useful.
So far I have used it for tasks for such as:
- Moving a small building
- Digging ditches
- Clearing dense brush
- Moving dirt to make a place to put a building
- Spreading a load of gravel
- Erecting the frame for a small building
- Clearing snow from the driveway
- Digging holes for planting trees
- Raking rocks from a newly landscaped area
- Moving misc stuff around the property (including moving a big trailer)
Honourable mention in the useful vehicle category has to go to my 1992 F250 as without it, getting the Kubota home wouldn’t have been so easy (thank you Rod for lending me your trailer).